View Single Post
Old 02-01-2023, 11:10 PM
Pathfinder

when you feel him you can send yours if you like, he should to feel it then, go by the feeling not so much the words. I was going to write before that you could simply be around and talk to him about other things and if and when he is ready and he trust you he will confide in you but given you are ex lovers I am going to assume from what you have opened up about so far and not wanting to tell him in person that you are not physically around each other at all nor have any other contact. That you can watch each other on social media but not interact, make each other known. If I am wrong I apologize, assuming.

Sound to me as if he is processing. Processing things in life. Processing himself. Processing you. Do you want to be part of him processing then relax and let it be so would then be my advice like others have before me. Relaxing is the key. Accept it. Don't think.

Just know you are not responsible for his growth (him processing) and try ask yourself what the reasons are that you are right now where you are with him (this telepathic contact), what's in it for you. If it is for the right reasons, what is in your best interest, for you to not get too lost in it so he doesn't keep you holding on but you moving on if that is what you want to. If he keeps you holding on that's the same then as in real life if it has the same effect on you. Look out for yourself. If you don't want this no more you could try to see it this way: You're not his baby sitter (I've been there, done that, why you may maybe hint an attitude, sorry, meaning well. What ever make you fly to higher grounds).

Last edited by energy4ever : 03-01-2023 at 05:10 PM.