View Single Post
Old 24-08-2021, 03:16 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for sharing. I have been looking for people who have similar experiences as I am. I have had this sort of dream many times but deep in my gut, I think it is not a dream. It like my body has been transferred to another place or dimension. From my experience, It usually happened half asleep and half awake. I would start to experience hear weird buzz, then it got stronger and stronger. My body vibrated, I felt heavy, hard to breathe. Then I saw different entities, its face so ugly (this particular part, I believed that it is my mental condition reflected back to me through these entities. I also attracted a lot of negative entities due to vibratory, I lived in). The buzzing sound and energy were not pleasant. It extremely loud and heavy. It seems as if my soul separating from my physical illusion.

After everything happens, I entered another realm or dimension or another place. I would see symbols, talked to light, went to ancient temples, etc. I can feel all of these emotions and things surround me in that realm, and it so real. But

My takeaway from these experiences, it seems like a test from the universe for me, want me to be ready for something; whether I can handle IT(lesson, energy, etc) or not.