View Single Post
Old 04-03-2021, 08:23 PM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate Matthews
Thank you Bartholomew and James.

I have a question. Is it true that our body vehicles correspond to the spiritual planes? Astral body=astral plane?

Yes indeed sister. We are of the Earth. This is much more than a snappy saying. We have the very same set of 49 chakras as the Earth has and all are interconnected. This is the reason for such things a s psychic phenomena. A certain sub-plane of the astral (depending on our personal vibes) acts as a channel, a medium, a conduit which leads to many zillions of others. If the Earth had no chakra system there would be no such thing as magic, channeling, shamanic rituals, priests blessing communion wafers, military remote viewing and.... prayers would fall to the ground in utter uselessness. Yes. The spiritual planes of the Earth are real, vital and necessary. Every day we interact with them and don't even realize it.

After physical death we simply shuck off the heaviest body but then remain functional on the next lighter. We then can hang around the Earth until we feel like dying again. Then we shuck off that body and ascend once more. Now we're in the permanent home of the souls. It's all so wonderfully elegant. And, if I may say so, it's easier to visualize if we can manage to set aside religious prejudices for a while. No offense to anyone's beliefs intended.

Is it OK if give an example? Some religions strongly advise against the wrong use of sex. They might even say it is evil. But this is based on the fact that when we power up our lower chakras we are then connected with the Earth's lower realms and if our reasons for such activity are wrong we risk connecting with malevolent entities. She or he who is awake and thinking need not be fearful of this. See? We can use our lower natures harmlessly if our motives are correct. In other words if true love is involved. But when lust is the motivator we err greatly. This is an example of the way humanity has always know about these things. I have no idea regarding your beliefs. Hope you don't mind the example.

James

Last edited by bartholomew : 04-03-2021 at 11:45 PM.