View Single Post
Old 04-03-2021, 03:55 PM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
FACINATING.

I've just read part 1 and 2.It is going to take a couple of read's for this to fully sink in.

Thank you Bartholomew/James.

Sometimes when channeling a piece will be so long that by the time I get to the middle I've forgotten the beginning. I had to read it myself later to see if it had sufficient continuity, made sense.

Trance channels like Cayce don't have such problems because their lower selves are out of the way. Conscious channels have to learn and apply discipline.

I was looking for a single piece that encompass as much as possible. This one might yield that result... Cosmology? Is that the right word?

For years I've been wanting to bring the physical and the spiritual universes together into a whole which told the story of their beginnings. And in the middle somewhere our own familiar physical universe creation stories would fit in where they belong. I don't believe in magical mysterious stuff. My position is that almost everything can be expressed in everyday terms; arranged in a timeline that is credible, sensible.

Some help in editing would be appreciated. Find obvious flaws? Tell me about them.

I'm going to begin printing all Bart's stuff on paper so it can be organized into a manuscript.

Thanks... James

Last edited by bartholomew : 04-03-2021 at 08:08 PM.