View Single Post
Old 29-01-2021, 11:52 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I decided at one point i wanted to work with something that would help people and feel positive about it.

My family told me there was not much money in it.

My ex would ask why I worked over time. he would be supportive of me continuing my studies and quitting my steady job, but then we broke up before I had decided on that so...

It always stayed with me, though. This feeling. I wanted to be part of something good. Does that mean I deserve to be homeless and beg for money? No. I have to make a living just like everyone else does.

Look at yourself as being part of a good chain.

You know in your heart you will not over charge.

You know too you are no fraud, You believe in your gift/gifts.

So I say go for it! :)

There are things you can do on your free time, where you for instance give away things for free (second hand, Charities). There is plenty of voluntary work out there where one gets paid - nothing. But feeling good inside :)

I have many and vivid memories from a previous past life and an exhusband in it. He was a kind of businessman. I could feel the fright my past life self had. he changed with it and he drank. And money meant so much to him, it was uncanny, id on't think she had a clue what was real solid money and what was air money or what he was up to, really. It was not until later in life when he had hit rock bottom, stopped drinking, stopped thinking out ways to keep being bitter at her (yes she was blamed for the divorce and breaking the family apart, and yes, he did everything he could so she would get very little money to get by as part of his revenge). That was when they truly met again. When she had fallen in love with him it was when he was humble, and real. Then he got caught up with everything I guess over time and it changed him for the worse. I think too specific atmosphere/jobs are not good for the soul. he got arrogant, most unattractive thing. But that moment - when he was at rock bottom - that was the change for the better. I later found him. He then worked as someone selling homes and other things as well. And he gave money to charity. And he would give thanks to his ex wife (my past life self) for him finding God and him not touching the bottle no more. They ended up as friends which I never thought would happen considering some of the visions I had of them snapping away at each other.

that what I was thinking as well, charity work or take after a certain amount that I just have enough do the rest of the treatments for free or select few customers I know in a hard time and aid them for free the entire journey, I will not say though that I have all answers sometimes even I clueless but what I know I will try to pass on and guide, but ultimately one needs to feel lost in order to find their way and there are times I feel that way too when I am exhausted my mom think I shouldn't do it she fear for me for I am sensitive and fragile but if I learn to do everything in balance and manage between spirit and earthly and not rotate completely to either side I will able to achieve balance while still serving my purpose.