View Single Post
Old 29-01-2021, 02:35 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel-of-light
I have this dilemma for a long time. I need perspective from others, so I would appreciate any input, and if I offend anyone I am sorry as I mean no harm. I have a hard time finding my place in the world in finance (job). I was always attracted to the mystic I energy work for a long time over 12-14 and unaware even as a child, I practice mediumship as well my problem is at an outside ordinary job I get unwell the stress and not mention unfulfilling feeling I have to the point I just don't feel belong to any ordinary job. I quit, so my question is, working in a spiritual profession seems right to you ? to take money for gifts that bestow upon you or that belong to you? from people at their most desperate time? I want to work in the spiritual profession and help I see it as a mission. Still, another side of me feels as if it is a mockery to something unique to get payed for something material such as money, and deep inside, I am afraid to get corrupted. I want to keep a sense of purity, yet how can I sustain my basic material need without the money? Please, I need advice any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Your problem is ego identity.

Something I dabbled with as well. The truth is - you can't, or at least based around a specific perspective that you are abiding by. To use your spiritual gifts as you are using them, is a light worker or someone who is working being selfless for god, it is to be immaterial. What you are talking about is working for yourself after all, and being material, the opposite of a lot of the teachings that you received, which serves what some label as the lower gods.

The truth is there are no lower or higher gods. They are all equal and hold a place within the construct of reality - they simply hold different purposes with different realities. Everyone uses their spiritual gifts in all different professions. Even at your financial job. You most likely aren't aware of it yet. You see disdain regarding money itself and I recommend to see the positive side of what it represents. You also have your own ideology on what represents a light worker. A projected image. Think of doctors and how they are also light workers who work on usual virtue based ideologies and yet are still paid for their services. Finally, consider balancing charity with your work. You could create set days where you work for profit, and set days where you don't. This model should work better with your ego.

I hope I helped.