View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 04:28 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6
Also the lyrics translation of the song «*California*» from Mylène Farmer I heard 2 days ago on TV:

Airport, terminal
But for all the money go away
This is the blues, stroke of cockroach
Checking out assured
Comes the night and strikes the hour
And I'm dying
Between apathy and gravity
Where I live

Changing of optical, taking the exit
And send me to America
Sex appeal is Sunset
Marlboro is smiling at me
My love, my Me, I
Know that there is
Heat of abandonment
It's like a symphony

It is sexy, California sky
Under my skinI have L.A. in overdose
So sexy the spleen of a road movie
In the retro, my life which is anamorphosing

Was this live :
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sbJmHbCMRO0
wow yes that is funny how it goes. Has he respond in any way?

either way it seems you must go to california, right?

I have wondered myself why suddenly my family decided to take me with them to california when I was young, and once i was there I was starting to remember things (past life) and one can say it completely change my life perception of things.

i will never forget the feeling when I suddenly ( i was still somewhat a kid in mind and heart) walk the pavement and heard in my head a memory based voice, very sharp "You're my wife!", angry. later finding out who that voice belonged to.

But beside from that crazy marriage I can still see California through my past life self's eyes and my family were surprised and found it funny when I looked at them and said "I've come home". They had no idea then I actually meant what I had said then. My favorite memory is sitting on the grass with my small child. Or at the beach too, where things felt real. Like they use to, before she was married. And too after. When she had found herself again.

But she did not have that much money at all to think off but she knew who she was and she was home again.

Either way, regardless of him, your new luv or not, I hope you will enjoy your stay there, maybe that is what it is meant to be about, you feeling home there? (sorry for going on about the crazy marriage it is just that I don't think all those memories would come as they did if that had not been link to stress, either way the more comfort feeling did win, take over, and it was "home" - feeling)

Last edited by asearcher : 06-12-2020 at 05:38 PM.