Thread: Hell
View Single Post
Old 26-07-2020, 07:13 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
yeah - that. I too believe that and always have... I've even seen passages in books that I could ascribe to saying something about that past. But of course everyone knows that a) god has no past and b) books unrelated to christianity or judaism could not possibly say something about it even if he did and I am crazy to postulate otherwise, so I never bring it up.

Wow I had never heard anything like that before. I've got some reading to do now. I felt a little silly bringing that up but now I am glad I did. How did you learn about this? What do you know of his past? I am very interested in seeing what the books say about his past & if it sounds anything like what he told me about it.

Yeah people...idk...people just need to stop being so stupid. Not saying that people need to believe everything but I dont understand why they dont even do a little bit of thinking for themselves before they automatically dismiss something that doesn't follow their narrow minded view. For the life of me I could never understand why there is a frighteningly large amount of people who are so quick to blindly follow a corrupt religion that uses fear to control their mindless followers. Not to mention the mind boggling amount of pedophiles that for some reason have been determined to be the best people to lead their followers. %60 percent of the catholic priests in my state alone are confirmed molesters, its beyond sickening..

Okay yeah anyway, thanks, I am glad others have similar views about this.