Thread: Manifestations
View Single Post
Old 31-07-2021, 08:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by WantToBeHappy
Life has gone by but I’m afraid what dangers I will get myself or my family into cause of this ridiculous power or whatever it is. Of course I have wished several times for several things with all the power inside me but it never happened so why do situations like this happen. ?
Is it possible that you are overstating the extent of your power?

You seem to blame yourself and your power for the bad things which have happened to your family, yet as you say above, many of the things you wish for fail to manifest. Which suggests that whatever power you have is somewhat limited. In other words, you are no different from anyone else.

The question is, why do you blame yourself? Why would discussing your power with your sister cause her to become mentally ill? Maybe your father having heart disease is due entirely to him and nothing to do with you? Do you have a lot of inner guilt which makes you blame yourself for everything bad which happens?

Quote:
So this works only once in a while why ?? Of course some days I wish I didn’t have it. I mean it’s not helping when I really need it. Why does it need to be in the way?
This seems very confused. On the one hand you say that your power to manifest gets in the way, on the other hand you say that your power to manifest only works once in a while, and it doesn't help when you really need it.

Quote:
Is there any way to stop or turn off this power or tune it so it is used ONLY FOR HELPING PEOPLE AND THE UNIVERSE?
The world is not your responsibility. The universe does not need your help. The universe has managed fine for billions of years before you came along.

It is great to want to help people, but first help yourself by finding your own inner balance and centre of peace and compassion. Then whatever power you might have will manifest in that which is beneficial.

Peace