Thread: Manifestations
View Single Post
Old 20-07-2021, 05:21 PM
Knower

Manifestations

Hello.
As far as I remember I’ve been manifesting things since I was 4. I’m a grown adult now obviously but I really didn’t know what was happening even though the coincidences baffled me. Now that I found this forum I was hoping someone can help me understand whatever this power is and control it. I posted in several different forums befor hoping for advise but never got any except accusing me of having mental issues which I don’t ( knock on wood ).

I can give you an example of some coincidences.

Once I was a on a small plane without a bathroom. ( which is a wonder )The second I got on it I had to use the restroom. I longed for when the plane will land but then I realized it would take at least one hour for it to land. .... unless a thought popped up. What if the wings caught on fire. ? ( I think it was from some books I read). Suddenly I felt some peace inside me. Since at least I could think of one possibility. Of course in a way I didn’t want such a devastating thing to happen just for a silly cause but you know what 5 minutes later the flight did not take off ... you know why ?? Yes you guessed it.

Life has gone by but I’m afraid what dangers I will get myself or my family into cause of this ridiculous power or whatever it is. Of course I have wished several times for several things with all the power inside me but it never happened so why do situations like this happen. ? My Father has heart disease. My smart sister got diagnosed with mental illness. (Yes cause of me when I discussed this power or whatever it is with her. ). I wished with all my heart she would get normal and my dad and she recover but did it happen ??? No ?? So this works only once in a while why ?? Of course sone days I wish I didn’t have it. I mean it’s not helping when I really need it. Why does it need to be in the way?

Can someone help me please ? And note I am not mentally sick in any way knock on wood !!