Thread: Corona
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 11:07 AM
Administrator
My belief is the virus did come from one country giving no names but we all know.
Yes the virus is real and has and still is killing people.
But there is a lot of talk going on it is now cold and flu season. and they class that as covid. which it is not.
My friends are tree surgeons they went to one house last week. the owner comes out speaks to them. and then procedes to tell them he is an Undertaker.
So my friend said to him you must be busy because of this virus,
He went quiet for a while then he said dont believe Everything you read in the papers.

He said yes we are busy but its not for that reason. he then went on to say what i am about to tell you may surprise you,
Death is part of Life you cant have one without the other. he said when a doctor signs a death certificate they get paid £250 per one signing but if they say it was covid that caused the death it goes up to £1500 to £2500.

He said you have more than likely read about people who's loved ones passed with cancer or other things and yet it is put as covid that is the reason why, he said we have queried it yet we are told to keep quiet.

My other friends wife is a ward sister in a big hospital she has said yes we have had a couple of people come in with covid symptoms. but no where near what the government are saying it is fear mongering.

So make your own mind up having a positive outlook can help you beat an illness, BUT not always

Namaste