View Single Post
Old 13-03-2016, 05:02 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarisun
Okay, so I known about EFT for awhile. I think it used to help but honestly sometimes it doesn't. I am not sure why? I thought you tap on your head, side of eye, under eye, eye brow, under nose, chin, under arm, all fingers but the ring. Also you say "I am...something... but I fully accept myself. I did a quick one on problems I am dealing with for five minutes, nothing. I didn't feel any different. Do I say something that's bothering me and that i fully accept myself? or do I have to be more specific. Like I even did "I feel lonely but I fully accept myself", and things like that that bothers me.
First, it is something you have to do a lot as we have many limiting beliefs, so anytime you fee not great, tap. I did it a few times, when I learned, and I decided it doesn't work for me. However after UncleManifestor encouraged me by his example to use it often, it started working well for me. I mix it with EMDR, especially, when I feel EFT is not doing the trick for me. Both will always do it for me.
Also, for me I noticed, that I might not feel much difference immediately, but then just a few minutes later I feel my mood becoming light and I am happy for hours. Like there is this delayed effect or maybe things rearranging after I already stopped EFT.
Then there is such a thing as reversed polarity, so for some problems you might want to do the sequence to bring it back. I can't remember exactly, but search for it.