View Single Post
Old 03-09-2020, 02:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
That must have been disappointing, alright, and it can take a time before one begins to notice all is not what it should be.

There is a smallish number of supposed/claimed 'physical mediums' who are, or were, 'doing the rounds' by traveling internationally, at best misguided and inexperienced and at worst cynical, self-serving deceivers - they are phonies although they may also be capable of actual mediumship should they stop their shenanigans.

In this world can be found charlatans in many walks of life, even in the mainstream church or perhaps especially there.

In the USA, I went numerous times to one of the largest if not the largest spiritualist group in the USA.

I had some interesting experiences but was at odds that nobody considered any of them unique.

Everybody was overwhelmed with what they thought they saw. For example, spirit precipitated drawings that looked almost like photographs. On my own, I enlarged my drawing and was surprised that it came off of a inkjet printer. If I had some time, I probably could tell which series of inkjet printers it came from.

And then one chap secretly filmed one of the seance and exposed the precipitated pictures as being fraudulent!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜