View Single Post
Old 22-01-2022, 08:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Busby, In my opinion, everything comes from God and everything must return to God; this is my
perspective. God being the ever present source of all.

Peace and Good Journey

Starman, I can't argue with that - nor agree, because I don't know.

Dr. Dieter von Reichstag at the Mainz Institute in Heidelberg who was asked what practical value there is in knowing if neutrinos possess mass, admitted he hadn't the foggiest idea, but what really amazed him was that on a minor planet circulating an average sized star that a species has developed that can ask such a question.

Astronomers have recently estimated that there are possibly at least two trillion galaxies in the universe.

And so on.

In my opinion too few of us are actually amazed at being alive, not realising I think that life is nothing but awareness. This in my eyes is the real truth.

The way we think - especially about re-incarnation suggests that we accept a sort of spiritual evolution based on a heirarchy. This heirarchy is based as we know on presumed moral principles created by ...? In reality it can be seen that the 'moral' principles we understand have been created by mankind's need to avoid conflict where possible.
Bur what do we know, the old teaching that we can revert (this word is permissable under the circunstances) to animals or 'lower' forms of life (awareness) has been swept under the carpet.

In my opinion we observe. We are the observers of the universe taking part in one ultra-massive existence and delegate ourselves to the observation point we have decided is best. Only in this way can the universe know what is happening in all corners of itself. This then would include the possibility to be reborn as an elephant.

My own personal experiences, those which I cannot explain and there are a number of them, tend to reveal or show (in my mind) a developing universe.
One of these experiences which I call (for want of a better word) a mystical experience, revealed a great 'world' of consciousness open to all. At the same time it becomes apparent that all knowledge is available - 'I could have answered any question' is a common denominator in msytical experiences.

It's all fascinating stuff - I have never had enough of it!

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.