View Single Post
Old 25-10-2020, 10:37 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
The aspect of astrology I'm talking about is the relationship between the constellations, zodiac and how this affects an individual in respect to their personalities and character. Example why and how was it worked out for a Piscean to have the attributes they have and the relationship of the constellation. This kind of nitty-gritty stuff I interested in.

I get what you are saying, I think everyone has pondered that one time or another & I am no exception. I think about it in alot of depth pretty often. There has to be a logical explanation for the effects it has on us. Just because we haven't yet found the science to do so doesn't mean there is none.

Since the universe is an entity as a whole, we are all connected to everyone/thing in existence, not to sound cliché but we are all one with creation. There is already proof that the subtle movements from our own little moon effects the entire planet. As does the Sun's energy so why wouldn't the rest of the individual bodies do the same?

The energy created by the Sun affects us a specific way on a certain level, while the rest of the planets create their own unique energy that affects us according to the what is given off by each planet. Their position in the sky and it influence on our psyche relys on how they are interacting with everything else in the cosmos. Like now the Sun is being influenced by the effects the Scorpio constellation creates. Those born with the Sun here identify with the Scorpio traits and how it interacts with everything else in the cosmos determines how the scorpio will be expressed in this individual. And so on with the the rest of the planets. Everything brings something that affects us in some way big or small.

In Astrology, the planets represent what energy is being expressed, the signs tell you how that energy is being expressed and the houses tell you where in your life that energy will be expressed.