View Single Post
Old 21-01-2023, 05:58 PM
Master
And how is it not damaging? Copper has a certain vibration and does certain things, for instance conduct energy & electricity, and as such can be damaging and/or alter the vibration and energy of a crystal.
Point I was and am making: why try to alter something that is already perfect?
That's the flawed thinking of mankind, that nature is flawed and we aren't and that we know better/best. That's how we've ruined a gazillion things. Meaning well doesn't mean it actually is good.

Another reason to not use copper for anything much in energywork is that it will need cleansing so it's just extra work and not handy.
In the past people used it to divert negative energy veins in a house, but then didn't know -or forgot- these things needed to discharge regularly. These copper diverters were put in place and never cleansed, meaning in the end you have something that spreads negative energy instead of diverting and/or cleansing it.
It's an old Atlantean way of doing things (not from the last Atlantis Golden Era period).

If you want to amplify buy a larger crystal or put more matching crystals together.
Or... use sound. Pure (harmonical) sounds that is, Solfeggio. You could use singing bowls or tuning forks that are properly tuned.
You don't have to use the tuning forks on your crystals, but you can move them over the crystals after hitting the fork with something. (I use the wooden thingie from a singing bowl for it)
Crystals LOVE sounds from tuning forks and this will amplify for sure.

Personally I'd steer clear from anything magnet, electricity, wire etc. but that's me. I'm very very careful with my crystals and they deserve the best.

And another thing... work on your own vibration. The higher your vibration, the higher that of your crystals will become.
I've got crystals that blossomed since they've been with me, activated to higher levels, and with that changed colour and of course vibration.
If you have a high vibration it helps crystals that are sort of dormant to wake up. It's a two-way street: crystals help you but you can also help them. Theory behind this is quite logical and simple: if a crystal's full state is too much for you to handle it will not activate to that level. So when you get to a higher vibration you basically open the door for the crystal to do the same.