Thread: The Nag Hammadi
View Single Post
Old 23-11-2022, 12:47 AM
Ghaleon

I would like to bring to everyone's attention that after my disclaimer and next post.

Disclaimer:

Everything i have posted in this thread are based off my own experiences and conclusions and should not be taken as anyone elses. My conclusions are my own which are based on and a mix of truth, hypothesis, some theories, facts, insights and opinions with a number of other factors which draws me to my conclusions. I do not claim to know the whole truth or have all the answers and it up to each individual to use discernment and not take my word for it but do they're own additional research to determine whether they agree with me either partially, as a whole or not at all and it is every individuals right to do so.

I am not a guru, spiritual teacher or looking for a following. i merely wanted to share what can essentially be known as hidden earth history or the history that hasn't been told in a greater capacity. I am not the only one to do this and we "all" are in this together to put pieces of the puzzle together which is more important than finding truths! Question "everything" even all that i have presented here. My truth should not be taken as anyone else truth and a individual should take what resonates and discard the rest.

Last edited by Ghaleon : 23-11-2022 at 02:15 PM.