View Single Post
Old 24-08-2022, 02:12 PM
Master
"The nearly-free beings who are encased only in the causal body see the whole universe as realizations of the dream-ideas of God; they can materialize anything and everything in sheer thought. Causal beings therefore consider the enjoyment of physical sensations or astral delights as gross and suffocating to the soul’s fine sensibilities. Causal beings work out their desires by materializing them instantly."

Such beings manifest on the earth plane as well. Very few connect with them as they generally appear quite ordinary with few or no "disciples". They often communicate telepathically without words or with as few words as possible. Most people seem to be drawn to the more popular ultra-talkative YouTube gurus and other self-proclaimed "gurus" for the masses.

Meeting just one of these beings can change one's life forever.

NOTE: One of my skeptical but intense younger meditation buddies recently texted me: "I was just reflecting how pretty much everything I have set out to do / prayed for ... has pretty much come true. I must be careful for what I wish for".

It just happens once one gets even a fleeting connection with one's "causal body".