View Single Post
Old 23-08-2022, 06:30 PM
Master
Still Waters, what you have shared resonates with me. You do realize that the depth of water was once determined by whether it was still or rushing, and still waters were considered very deep while rushing waters not so deep.

The communication that you speak of is like ripples made in water; throw a pebble into still waters and you get rippling concentric circles going out. That is the nature of telepathic communication. It is also the nature of intuitive communication. Rippling out like a stone thrown in very deep still waters.

Intuition or inner-tuition is learning from our deeper being. I have been around many highly evolved human beings; mostly back in the 1970’s and 1980’s when many teachers, Swami’s, Guru’s, etc., came to the U.S. and Europe from India and other parts of Asia to freely offer darshan and their teachings to the public, It was a very magical time for me that set me on a deepening inner path.

Lots of people think that they are walking a spiritual path when in truth we ourselves are the path which we walk. Good teachers are like mirrors but in my opinion the further we travel within our own being the more we let go of the external. When we see the light within ourselves we can come to see the light in others and everything else.

Love is Lord of all; the greatest joy in life is to be loved, especially to experience overwhelming intoxicating unconditional love that engulfs our whole being. It short circuits our mind and all our senses. Regardless of what we have done here in our earthly life, that pure love is within all of us untouched by this world. It came with us when we arrived here on Earth and will leave with us when we go. What we call love is the fabric of our deeper being.

Peace and Good Journey
Namaste