View Single Post
Old 23-08-2022, 05:53 PM
Master
QUOTE 13 EXCERPT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman

Contradictions arise when we try to put into words that which is beyond words.

You raised a lot of good points in your post and I am addressing the ones that caught my attention most in separate response posts.

I agree with you completely that "Contradictions arise when we try to put into words that which is beyond words".

Yukteswar addresses that point in a very similar manner:

"Communication among the astral inhabitants is held entirely by astral telepathy and television; there is none of the confusion and misunderstanding of the written and spoken word which earth-dwellers must endure."

Such communication, however, is not limited to the astral planes and beyond. They happen here-and-now on the earth plane even though most people cannot even comprehend having lengthy meaningful communications telepathically without words. Such communications are really amazing and awesomely effective.

I have had such communications on several occasions and one such communication was with a Taoist Master in Chengdu, China, for over 3 hours. When the monks and the abbot could not answer my questions to my satisfaction, they indicated that I should meet with the Taoist Master but added that I could not bring my interpreter with me. That understandably concerned me since I don't speak any Chinese. However, they assured me that language would not be an issue. After what I thought was a brief audience with the Taoist Master, I bowed and left the room. My interpreter asked me what had transpired during the THREE (3) HOURS that I had been with the Master. I was dumbfounded to discover that I had actually been there for 3 hours but added that all my questions had been answered ... without words.

As both you and Yukteswar indicated, in telepathic communications of this nature, "there is none of the confusion and misunderstanding of the written and spoken word which earth-dwellers must endure." Hence, apparent contradictions will arise because verbal communication is completely inadequate to express what is beyond words. Also, so much can be communicated in such a short time that it would be virtually impossible to communicate in words.