View Single Post
Old 14-05-2022, 05:23 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
I wouldn't disregard beliefs and expectations completely, they are deffos useful under certain circumstances for example, if I was to speak to God I would deffos expect God to respond and I would most deffos believe that God has that ability.

Luvsup
utopia
I understand. In your example, you hold on your belief that there is an all-powerful being that has the attributes that we humans assume a God should have. You also expect that communication with God implies speech.

What I found out, by leaving aside my beliefs and expectations as much as I could, was that communication in the non-physical happens instantaneously, without words, telepathically.

I also found out that there are benevolent non-physical beings ready to help us if we ask, and that there is a lot that I can't comprehend, and that is okay, because even the more evolved beings don't know and comprehend everything, and that is okay for them too. Even if there were a God, it would be so much more than I can comprehend, that I can't understand, and that's okay.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.