View Single Post
Old 17-02-2022, 05:59 PM
Master
Thanks, that helps a lot actually.

It's pretty intimidating to think, that the worst pain I experienced can actually be felt as ecstasy to God, hahaaha, .... Uh... Like... Where do I go from here.

That's freakishly intimidating. Like, am I suppose to slap my self on the face now?

Or do you mean that when in the appropriate frequency of ECSTASY, only THEN and only THEN from that frequency we can experience what seems like horrific things to some people, as RAPTUROUS ECSTASY, right?

I can understand that! And I remember actually having experienced some of that

How could I forget... I only heard one single human being other than myself mention it very vaguely and indirectly, I thought no one knew these things.

But that's freakishly terrifying cause then the higher dimensional beings could very well come here and cause all kinds of chaos all over the place. Because they enjoy chaos so much, right?

Maybe we can only enjoy it when we release resistance. Meaning, we either ecstatically explode from joy or we die and we experience the ecstasy due to lack of resistance to it. Like that? These are certainly very interesting ideas.

Thanks for sharing by the way. I definitely take it.