Thread: The Nag Hammadi
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2021, 07:13 PM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Out of curiosity, if the animals are our friends then why not go the whole hog(!) and become vegan?
Does a chicken really not mind being killed and eaten? Do they really console themselves with the thought that they are adding to a human's quality of life?
If someone was about to chop my head off for their supper then I suspect I might be somewhat peeved.
Everyone is different and its a matter of perspective. Humanity in general lives in and is in survival mode. This is not an excuse where we can say "well then everyone or as many people as possible need to be vegans" because it still doesn't make it right but we are in the realm of the Archons so things are not so simple as that. People will slightly to tremendously cut meat (or poultry & chicken) over a period of time depending on who they are, where they are living, they're immediate environment and other circumstances that we may be in and "choose" to do so. This is why i emphasized that its important to pray for the animal "regardless" of what the situation or circumstance is. To me praying over a animal we are about to eat or kill is crucial and for a few reasons. We need to bless and thank the animal for giving us what we need first and foremost but some people thank "God" before anything else and this is backwards imo.

I totally get why you are angry iamthat but we really should'nt "judge" others based on them eating a animal or not. Again the prayer is important. Personally i have done very well where i am at the point where i can say that i've cut out meats indefinetly which has gone down considerably over the years and will be to a point where i wont eat it at all then eventually poultry and chicken but that is part of my own personal journey while im still here.

I hope you can look at this subject with an open mind and looking at it from different perspectives. You are right that yes we should not eat them but do you not have empathy for me? To have compassion for the extreme killers of animals out there such as hunters and poachers who kill for sport is hard but i think its still important to have compassion for this level of disconnectedness and type of evil.

So to answer your question, why not go full vegan then please understand that im well aware of this but it is a process for me (that i know i can achieve) and all you can do is respect it (or not). Thank you for addressing my earlier comments about eating animals.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 06-10-2021 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences