View Single Post
Old 17-01-2021, 03:28 PM
Guide
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEvil760
Human suffering is self inflicted. The ascended masters are a well known theology. They are just humans who entered heaven before death. Like what Jesus and Elijah did in the bible.

Thats what people don't get, its here now and its a choice and death won't make that choice for you.

If you manage to do it while alive you will attain god-like power and be able to help humanity in ways that we cannot currently fathom. You will still have a physical body and therefore able to directly interact with earth from heaven.

My knowledge comes from experience, from starting and stopping the ascension process. It is automated when you make yourself 'worthy enough' it just happens. But will never happen in a billion years without your own effort and choice.

You can be you for eternity if you want, that is completely up to you. That is however an inevitable impossibility but you can sure as heck try.

I've found that unconditional forgiveness of everyone and everything for anything past present and future is the one of the main keys, the other is stillness. To observe rather than control. What you have control over is laughably small and

meaningless by comparison to the Truth of which you have no control. Either you submit to it or it will remain non-existant to you.
Not all suffering is self inflicted, e.g. slaves, domestic abuse, accidents, war casualties....it's a long list!

Ascension is interesting and, whilst I believe great strides can be made to get closer to it in one's lifetime, I'm not so sure that you can bypass what would be the natural course of spiritual evolution (over sufficient lifetimes). Clearly you are motivated to try though! I assume then that you are working with light, i.e. helping those in need or is it just about furthering your own advancement (which I would take a dim view on altruistically)?