Thread: "Psychic" Kids
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 01:13 AM
Guide

Well, I'm no parent, but since I'm pretty young, I know what it's like to be a psychic as a teenager. Well, I wouldn't be that cautious around the spiritual world. It's a lot like the physical world if you ask me -- it just seems more dangerous because it's unknown.

In both worlds, both have to be taught how to trust and distrust certain others. And in general, most spirits are pretty relaxed and are like ordinary people. Like in the real world, crimes from murderers and the like are much more rare compared to the more average get to go population, as much as finding saints and powerful entities are rarer.

I find that talking to spirits does help at my age -- hahaha. Sure does help to have some extra parents around for your child when you're not there for them. My parents were often very busy and I was the only child -- so at least some entities to talk to really.

And they sure know when I actually should disagree with the adults sometimes. Sometimes I'm told something about my own parents, and then later I find I was right to bring up an argument with them, haha. Nice to have extra "family" around that would keep any negative parenting styles in check for the kids, haha.

Strangely enough, we never seem to think of other spiritual entities as family, except of course if they're passed on loved ones. Whether they are blood or not does not matter. Family is from the heart from where I come from -- no matter how cheesy it sounds.