Thread: "Psychic" Kids
View Single Post
Old 29-06-2018, 10:24 PM
Experiencer

My daughter sees and audibly hears spirits. I didnt want to close her off to it so I told her when she was 9 what was going on and about our family history. When she was 4 though I took her to pre k. We were pulling out of the driveway and she says "Its ok that your going to be late picking me up today" I told her there was no reason I should be late, she told me she knew that, but I was still going to be late. Sure enough some guy blocked our driveway and because of a fence we couldnt go around him. We were 15 min late. SMH

Both times I was pregnant I knew almost at the moment of conception. I even told my family before I verified it with my second.

My poor son is clairavoyent. I have been forced to explain to him about ghost far too soon he was 5. He would walk down the hall way and all the doors would fly open and then slam shut. I tried pushing it off on the AC pressure, but he wasnt buying it and I refuse to tell them or let them believe they are crazy. They also know I wont lie to them, but I will tell them if it is none of their business. My husband is also gifted so they get it from both of us.

Namaste`