View Single Post
Old 29-10-2020, 03:32 AM
Master
Hey, ImthatIm, I like this one...

To the ancient Egyptians, the judgment of the dead was the process that allowed the Egyptian gods to judge the worthiness of the souls of the deceased. ... After confirming that they were sinless, the deceased was presented with the balance that was used to weight their heart against the feather of Maat. Wiki

I just love spiritual traditions too, it's fascinating how different cultures viewed salvation/enlightenment/ etc.

Well, I feel love can't be divided, if God is love and love is the abode of heaven anyone who loves will enter.

It has been said in the Bible by Jesus that there are degrees to heaven,( Many Mansions) it goes on forever.

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
John 14:2

Thomas Merton was a Trappist monk who died by accidental electrocution in a Buddhist monastery shower, stepped on a live wire. He was taking part in a retreat for Buddhist and Christian monks. Oh, I wish I was there. Nothing like being in Good Company!

Last edited by Nowayout : 29-10-2020 at 04:39 AM.