View Single Post
Old 26-06-2019, 09:08 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I now have that Moby song stuck in my head again.

"We're All Made of Stars".

What if (just a what if) God created the universe and the universe created us? Wouldn't that mean God created us by default?

Not saying God does/not exist or anything like that, just hypothesizing what may be the case just IF He did, you know?

Like Clover said, belief in God is a personal thing...usually preceded by a "Hi, I'm God... remember me? long time no see..."

Yes, we are all Star Children...constructed with His essence, animated through His Grace.

I don't need a God to feel special, but I am special because of God...He called me His "special one" last time we spoke...but I bet He says that to all the girls. :P

I guess that's also possible, although extremely unlikely due to a lack of evidence and I think it's best to stick with facts rather than 'what ifs' until they are proven to be facts. To me, the real 'god' is the universe itself. It both creates and destroys indiscriminately and doesn't care about it's creation because it has no feelings, emotions, or a consciousness. I wouldn't even call it god, but it's obviously the closest real thing to what we could refer to as god.