View Single Post
Old 26-06-2019, 06:49 PM
Deactivated Account

Its quite a lovely premise tbh, you know, all of us coming from the same star dust...
and how beautiful to know that a star gave up it's light/life so I could exist.

Optics aside,at the end of the day, we are all the same substance; atoms, basically solidifying philosophical theories on Oneness and never being separated from each other no matter how far or different we are, were all essentially the same substance

We are all on our own individual soul path. For some of us it includes, 'God', others it doesn't, not worshiping a God doesn't minimize our spiritual growth nor experiences.

A really great book I recommend is Holographic Universes by Michael Talbot. He gets into the theories of physics and possible holographic universes. A lot of the theories he references in the book were actually written by one of Eisenstein's protegee but at that time, the ideas were too extreme so they were never fully published to the public. I like this book because it gets into all spiritual experiences too like the Chakra systems, energy, theories on sound. Its a really fascinating book. The author mysteriously died of the flu before he could revise and create a second book :)