View Single Post
Old 28-09-2022, 02:01 PM
Experiencer
Real life is not the same as over there. Here in human life, you have to deal with the negatives and positives, good and bad, happy and sad, ect. Over there, it's either or. If you are good, there will only be good there. If you are positive, you will be around that too. So, there is nothing to be fear. Because most likely you'll be around others just the same as you are.

Physical body is dense, and as long as we have that, it's a burden. We cannot travel too far with it, you will not last long too with it. While having a Physical body we have a finite amount of energy for projection, it's not much. So tunnels will help mitigate the depletion. You probably heard people talking about traveling at speed of thought, or instantaneously, that would help a lot. But that only works traveling within a realm (physical, astral, ect). Not from to from. You know those stories about people having near death experience, where they talk about a tunnel.... well that tunnel probably will take them to another realm. I have never had a near death, so I cannot confirm this.

Very nice dream! I agree that might had been your guide, or that might had been your soul. Definately trying to show you something. That place does sound very familiar for me. Like I been there... If he ever brings you back again, don't swim, walk on it. Less scary that way.

Buzzing, and Vibrations, those are signs.