View Single Post
Old 10-09-2023, 09:28 PM
Newbie ;)

My2cents

Quote:
Originally Posted by vibrations
There is no such things as demons, you could be projecting this on yourself. it's real because you believe its real. next time you see the evil as its outer shell, look beyond it, into its soul and find inside a very dim light, god gave all the light even evil its dim but its there,...
Not trying to put you on front street. I don't understand most of what you're saying though. People can indeed project badness upon themselves. hmm find the light inside the demon. hmmm. I thought demons were bad/negative/ perhaps wrong. I didn't think they were light or dark. And I've seen such movies as paranormal activity and heard of exorcisms, Never have I heard to find the light in a demon. I believe/know darkness is good, although it has nothing to do with how people apparently experience what they believe light or dark to be of.
-If you could get a demon to reply to you and tell you why he is wronging you would be cool, I have only ever been able to get a demon to tell me who they are working for. So you say wrap your light around the demon. maybe that is viable. To go on and say we are the holy spirit, the holy spirit is holy. Man is rarely Holy. The holy spirit as I have always heard tell of is in churches, is with specific people who were/are chosen to do great healing and to spread the word of god through perhaps miracles. Last thing just stands out to me is why you would release a demon to an angel? A demon is from hell perhaps got to earth somehow, but angels are from heaven. I would Never ever put a demon near an angel. Maybe I'd speak the word of god and use Jesus's name to banish demons.
------
If you think something/one is draining you, doing you any type of injustice. Seek help from online, I read once about energy vampires, and empaths. I would seek the knowledge of a priest/pastor and ask him about demonic banishment. Or somehow to scare away demons. I would not try to hug a demon, nor put my own light into it. I would try try try as you might to stay positive, to think positive, to try to surround yourself with positivity.
Some people think items can help, aka* positive manifestations, Praying, Meditating a lot. I've had "gospel" music help, AsWellAs music by an artist called, "deus".(Deus two fav songs are "There is nothing impossible." & "Why feat. Jay Bee & Silver Eleven.") I've tried using symbols of protection. I've tried reputation.
------ For whatever reason I kept losing the motivation to do stuff that I've done 100's of times, play my fav video games, read a book(I've read 100's), and still I was having trouble, still struggling to do exactly what I want. Sometimes I feel like I haven't found happiness in 2 1/2 years. I use to sing and dance, now I just act/sit emotionless. I figure, I hope, I strive to be who and where I was at before. Learn all you can and keep trying. You'll get to where you wanna be. -Jon-