View Single Post
Old 28-10-2020, 06:18 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Having been raised in the Christian religion I was refreshingly stunned when I watched this 20 minute video on a Christian (minister?) who has dug some pretty amazing things out of the bible.

Watch it for yourself if you have the time. Maybe this is common now-a-days but in my day when I was a Christian this would have been called satanic.

But I was all for this man as he has found new meanings in the heavenly realms.

Have you heard of him? His name is Robert Henderson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dD-L9dSk50&t=1231s

Clearly a post trying to skirt the rules by promoting Donald Trump, the p-grabber in chief.

It's revealing and a disappointment that many Christians believe this guy is the new Christ, when he acts like the Anti-Christ. The Pope would not grant him an audience for a reason.

I believe that Jesus's message was to love everyone and to help the poor, needy and sick - not turn them away and to separate children from their parents, nor to denigrate and degrade Muslims, brown people and black people.

This thread is a set up to promote Trump, under the guise of Christianity - although I do acknowledge that many supposed Christians do adore the vacuous man sitting in the White House.

JL