View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 12:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
I buzz one millionioth..

That’s because I’m light years away..��

(At least your not still banging on the ‘not self, no self’ contradiction you had months back.. ooopsy, wait one sec! ‘You did mention it’ hehe)

No I don’t find them bonkers, BECAUSE I understand myself through experience of what the meaning and relationship in myself relates to it as more ‘directly’. If you haven’t ‘passed through’ that stream of awareness directly and your simply being yourself as you are and relate your own way, it doesn’t matter.

You may be understanding it differently in your own time and contradiction with it..

Everything we pass through and relate to defines itself and it’s own experience, sometimes people’s process and use of terminology, cannot be recognised through the logical brain, but rather it’s felt and known directly through experience. The descriptive nature arises through the ‘felt and known’ when one understands ‘directly from experience’. If you haven’t had a ‘direct experience, logic cannot rationalise what it is seeing, noticing and curious about. Intuition can read another’s experience and take aspects into more ‘felt and known’ understandings, but not all ‘T’s’ are intuitive..

There is no self to understand or experience, this is the contradiction . This is the confusion . You cannot know yourself if yourself isn't real .

You cannot pass through that stream of awareness you talk of because there is no-one to pass through anything .

self awareness of I AM is illusory .. This self evident awareness of self knowing isn't real or true or correct based upon non duality as discussed .

It's all dream ..

x daz x