View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 11:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
I think what you have said is a valid proposition. Although, again, I don’t necessarily embrace bifurcations. In my perspective duality and non-duality coexist. Duality refers to physical existence while non-duality refers to formless spiritual, or non-physical, existence.

Going deep into inner silence is similar to a dream state, no past or future, no thoughts, just being. For me non-duality means no expression of any kind, while duality exists in the expression of contrasts. The human mind is inherently dual while the core depth of our being is non-dual.

We see, observe, and analyze expressions; one such expression is individuality, or the appearance of separateness. In my opinion there are many levels of reality and no such thing as absolute reality, at least none that we can know with our mind.

The spirit world experience is non physical and contains etheric form but is still of duality . Non duality in my eyes or what it refers too is beyond experience and beyond self . Just 'being' as you put it, beyond thought and beyond expression is more to my understanding of non duality, that is why when someone say's to me that non duality means there is no individual running around makes no sense to me .. because there is self awareness, there is I AMness present .

Non duality doesn't relate to I AMness or self awareness or experience or expression or thought ..

Of course non duality to some (excuse the pun) only means One not two, but again it comes with so many complications that don't add up, things that are being discussed of late .

x daz x