Thread: The power of om
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2021, 05:19 AM
Master
The beej mantra Ohm soundlessly reverberates as Spanda, cognised in silence, ever playing in our spiritual heart.

Beginning with the inner sound current, which is ever present, which in my case is a subdued ‘night sound of the forest’, on one occasion within the dark void, the omnipresent vibration Ohm was distinct, unmistakable and profound.

Recently, Miss H urged me to explore other sounds, so as of heart’s subconscious desire, I was fortunate to be so graced to tune into the sound of a conch and rolling of drums, later with another unknown instrument too, all with a centreless fulcrum. Now, all of this is great as a manifestation but what about its attribute? I’m told that if we go in deeper, subtler truths are revealed. Perhaps. Time will tell.

Scriptures affirm that each of our chakras corresponds to a musical scale or instrument, as also rainbow or other colours as limited cognition perceives. In my view, if we crystallise any vibration and then dwell therein, it’s again stagnation, arising from a subtler yearning of lower mind to ‘stabilise’ our consciousness in that realm, merely redefining boundaries of the ego.