View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 03:25 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color .............Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space..........

Kioma, I disagre, in that a word is associated with a metaphysical-1 concept.

This is why make the distinction is terms of word God/Universe ---ego synonyms---.

God/Universe = occupied space aka spirit-2, 3 and 4, and there exist three primary kinds of occupied space.

In the following I use italics ---in quotes--- to make clears the distinction of occupied space from a metaphysical-1 concept of occupied space or concept of the true non-occupied space.

"G"od/"U"niverse = metaphysical-1 aka spirit-1 and is inclusive of God/Universe { Uni-V-erse } as the following

Uni- being associated with metaphysical-3 { spirit-3 } Gravity ( ),

-V- being associated with occupied space { fermons and bosons } sine-wave /\/\/\ frequency aka physical/energy/reality aka Observed Time

-erse being associated with dissasociative, occupied space of metaphysical-4 { spirit-4 }, Dark Energy )(.

So all that exists ---except metaphysical-2, macro-infinite non-occupied space is included in the above set. If we add in the macro-infinite non-occupied space, then we have the Cosmic Trinity;

Metaphysical-1, concepts/mind/intellect

-------------conceptual line-of-demarcation-------------------

Metaphysical-2, ---true non-occupied space---

Occupied Space Uni-V-erse { Universe/God }

Start with the whole, and no parts can be excluded...... B Fuller

.................................................. ......Space(>*<) i (>*<)Space.................................................. ....

Any who follow rational, logical common sense pathways of thought, will eventually be led here, as I have.

IS a just a term of verb { more includes dynamic }, to replace the term IT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioma
From another thread:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...7&postcount=67

The universe IS the Word Of God.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman