View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 05:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosewater
Why do darkworkers exist? isn't it wrong to spread misinformation, keep us in ignorance? do darkworkers come from the same source of light we do?

oh and to answer the orginal question.. I can't say for sure but no I don't think everyone is a lightworker.. perhaps that's not the role they chose in this lifetime.. some are here for their own personal growth, some are here to assist others..

It is my understanding that each and every person is at the soul/essence level a godly being. We are all equally godly and a comprehensive and complete yet unique expression of love.

How we play our roll as humans is an aspect of our unique soul. Consider that earth is a place where we test energies. We do not test the self, we condition a set of circumstances and evaluate the various energetic responses. Those four category of human expressions I mentioned are all equally valuable, loved, and esteemed at the divine level.

The game of life, or illusion if you like, is designed to create polarity. That is where diverse thoughts and energies are played against one another. So yes the dark worker does come from love, I did not say light, as does the light worker. Their way of being is not wrong from God's point of view, it is necessary and equally treasured or loved.

The concept of personal growth is an interesting idea. If each person is a perfect expression of love itself, none of us are less than any other. We are all involved with the task of expanding love, or All That Is.

I once read a book "Don't think like a human". God doesn't for sure.

My thinking on this subject is supported by the Wingmaker material, the Kryon material, and the real teachings of Jesus and Buddha. They are not reflected through any of the man made religions we have in our culture.

This is my best answer for the OP's original question.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/