View Single Post
Old 27-02-2021, 10:05 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals

I want him back. I will help him back through me. & like you've mentioned, it is my World to do what I want with.

Beautiful words. Don't forget, twin flame represents your opposite. The opposite of taking energy is giving energy. Both exist in harmony with one another. Plants are also feeding off of the sun, and are parasitic off of it. A baby feeds off of its mother while in the womb, and is also a parasitic demon, it gives nothing back in return. This is one viewpoint. Another possibility are plants are children off of the sun, and that baby is a extension off of the mother. Another is you are the demon that is feeding off of it, and even multiple truths such as you are feeding and giving off of each other, and so on. You are deciding what truth that you want to believe in. The spiritualist that you went to isn't wrong, they provided the truth that you wanted to hear at that point in time. A partial limited truth. If you begin to channel higher energies, and go back to them, as you talk to them and provide higher truths, they will adapt to match your energies. As always, you are in control always in your world. Most spiritualist exist in all polarities.

I feel it is important to say something else. Believe it or not, you just shifted your consciousness with me. There is a version of you that choose to follow the wisdom of the person you went to go see, and there is a version of you that decided on the spiritual path. Both exist. You are the version of you that decided to continue to work with yourself. This represents a break within time. The version of you that cut ties is now in a parallel reality, and is now one of your egos that is bound by destiny. When it dies, it's soul, or life experience from that decision, will return to your godhood. It is now apart of you.

The truth about the twin flame is it is really your consciousness. It is your soul, your spirit, your demon, your angel, your god, literally everything. It is the real you. The version of you that is reading this, unless you are your twin flame, is not really real, you are bound by time, you are the player within a game/story/matrix, a false reality. If you are looking at it from a soul perspective, it is literally your soul that you are experiencing. It connects to every chakra, and what chakra that you are working with is the version of you that will experience. That demon, that angel, it is the you that exists beyond life. When you become him, that is really you. That is you channeling your divine whatever. At a greater perspective, there is no gender that exists spiritually speaking, but you need a base point to work off of in order to invoke the action from within. You can shift your consciousness between both versions through your thoughts, because you are shifting to experiencing from within, you are doing the opposite of what life intends, meaning everything from this perspective now becomes the opposite of what you are intending. Again, you are working from the inverse perspective. To provide a mental model to think of, in space, you could be floating in one direction going somewhere, and someone else could be floating in the opposite direction, going in the opposite direction, from either perspective, in order to assist them in the direction that they are moving, you would need to provide the opposite force to them. From a simple perspective, a possible truth is that you are the one who is wrong, and from yours, they are the one who is moving in the wrong direction - under this partial truth, who do you think is right? Is there a right answer?

Be warned, if you start to think of your twin flame as a female, using the soul chakra, you could possibly be channeling the version of you in what you call life that likes the same sex. You might start sensing emotions of being gay. All versions of you exist. A gay version. A straight version. A bi version, again everything. Nothing wrong with any of this, I am just trying to provide you a basic understanding of how it works. Every thought and action is guiding what you are experiencing. One of your chakra networks is known as Krishna, or Satan, it feeds off of low energy. Think of a plant. Some plants need a small amount of water/light, and others need a lot. If you give to much water or light, it will actually kill the plant. We in the spiritual community label the plants that need a small amount of light/water as being demons. Within Gaia, or mother earth, they are the predators of the planet that ensure that herbivores are kept in check. Without them, beings like us can never come into existence. We owe our very existence to them and they are apart of us for better or worse. From a duality viewpoint, when dealing with your lower vibrations, you should be sending them demonic energy, because that is what love is from their perspective. If you think of temperature from water, zero freezing temperature being demonic, and boiling being light or angelic energies, they are fish that live within cold temperatures.

One final thing. You are always shifting your consciousness. Right now our paths have crossed. Tomorrow it could be a different story. I could be a more demonic version, or a more angelic version of myself from your perspective. Unless we are co-sharing a experience, then the only truth that you can only believe in is your own. You will have to shift other people, like a rubrics cube to match what you want. That is what it means to be us. Unless they are equally enlightened, then they are bound by destiny and unless they awaken, will never able to understand your truth, but much like the version of you that returned to duality, their are parallel versions that do understand of that being, they are simply in a different energy signature is all. Individuals that are on a spiritual path, like us, know true wisdom of the universe. A basic example is if you have a gun in the cabinet, you don't want to send children the wrong messages about it, you want them fearful of it, scared, because that is the stay away polarity. People that are ready to mess with guns, or adults, will not be bothered by the energy signature that they are feeling. They will not be controlled. They are controllers of destiny. What I am trying to say is children of destiny should always be fearful of the evil demons that lurks in the corner - because that is what it means to be them. They are sheep from one perspective. Those on a spiritual path are shepherds and more. Only shepherds are ready to work with the big bad demons, and of course, as always, from a greater perspective, demons don't really exist. It is based around what level you are working at.

Last edited by Johnathanrs : 28-02-2021 at 03:06 AM.