View Single Post
Old 02-11-2020, 10:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Which are you recommending Rita's World, Vol I and II or The Sphere and the Hologram? I got the Sphere and the Hologram.

Muddy Tracks is very good. It's about initial awakening and how he was drawn to the Monroe Institute. I'm enjoying it.
The Sphere and the Hologram.

What sets apart “The Sphere and the Hologram” is that the conversation with “the guys upstairs” was conducted by Rita, an 80 year old psychologist with credentials, heavily into New Age spirituality, which made her an ideal incredulous questioner, who often couldn’t understand explanations, drew wrong conclusions, was reluctant that “the guys upstairs” didn’t confirm her beliefs. None of the major channels, like Roberts and Hicks, did benefit of such a framework.

Demarco’s channeled material (from “The Sphere and the Hologram”) is much less prolix, and more direct than any other I’ve seen, Seth’s included.

You can also check his blog, where you can find the raw material from his other books, and from other channeling: http://ofmyownknowledge.com/blog/
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.