View Single Post
Old 11-01-2021, 02:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
ah Ada Lovelace i know a bit about her
Babbage was a genius but his vision for the computer ended at calculating and printing tables of numbers for use by the military sciences which is what his machine was designed to do

Ada was also a genius on the other hand wrote how she could see computers producing art and graphics and even composing music. That is visionary thinking and she also fixed some bugs in Babbage's code
Sometimes I feel women try to be better than men at being men which is like saying men are what should be emulated, but what's the point, why not innovate and be best women and show what you can do and kick butt
Today women seem to be pulled in all these directions, it's unfair if you ask me. It's quite unusual to hear a true female perspective on things, which is our loss not the other way around :)

NICE COMMENT

Ada Lovelace I look upon as a role model. I put her as being #2. #1 is Maria Agreda who was an advisor to the King and Pope and is listed as #1 for bi-location and ranked high on the list for levitation (both Catholic 'used' words'). She did all of this in the first half of the 1600's!

Her bi-locations were so unique, that she was able to converse in a foreign language and give gifts to some of the Indians in Southwest USA!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜