View Single Post
Old 29-09-2006, 03:09 PM
Knower
Mother Goose - Thank you for all your support and warmth, even when I have been having trouble expressing myself. I really feel that we are on the same wavelength, and that means a great deal to me. Thank you!

Glorymist - A real inspiration and obviously a person of such great experience and depth. Reading your posts is like gazing into a clear, deep pool and is a real pleasure.

Devolution - A million thanks for opening up this channel of light and knowledge. Your work here is appreciated by so many!

Jaycee - I love the way you express such elevated topics in such a down-to-earth manner. The wisdom you impart is so accessible, thak you!

Rose - Such a valuable recent member! You are most welcome here and I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Lumas - You have such a wealth of knowledge and experience it is quite awe inspiring and are a great model to follow. Thank you for sharing so much here in such a caring way.

BLAIR2BE - Always reasoned and balanced! Very often you seem to lead a discussion towards the light when it has become bogged down.

Dreamer - You've become a major poster here in such a short time, but always with something uplifting to say! Thanks for being here!

Kundalini - A true arbiter and bringer of balance to many of the discussions here, while also passing on to us a great deal of wisdom at the same time. Thank you for your sterling work here as Moderator.

Daisy - I find your spiritual and Spiritualist approach to things so warm and very close to my own heart. Your posts are always great to read, thanks!

Ascended Master - Another of the greats here! Full of insight but not afraid to tell it like it is. Thanks for all you've put into these boards and all I've got out of them!

- And thanks to everybody else who takes the time and trouble to contribute to the forum. This is a very special place to be; it's a very valuable asset indeed!

Love and Light
Jeremy