View Single Post
Old 28-08-2020, 02:45 PM
Administrator
Hello

Remember they are but one "tool" you have to use. When it comes to those deeper connections we seek to make I have found more information flows in from our dreams. Many times we dismiss what comes to us when we sleep as just the brain playing.

When I go to use my Pendulum I start with asking "Are you willing to work for me today" as I have a few of them I want to make sure its ready for me to use. I will ask test questions like my sex, age, marital status ext to set the tone of readiness.

Keep what you ask so simple and know that if its something your not ready to know you might well get a false reply. When it comes to asking on something that has to do with another person remember that you need permissions most times to read someone else before you get an honest reply.

Whom operates it well you do holding it but too there are Guides, and other beings that can come in and aid in the reply. You can at times ask if your "alone" and see where that takes you.

Again its a "tool" so its not that firm and final answer that holds pure truth. Like a reading its a "guide line" of what the energy at the time holds.

Lynn