View Single Post
Old 25-08-2020, 01:06 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodan
For two weeks, I have been practicing with the pendulum, for purposes of communicating with my higher self, which my understanding is my subconscious mind.

not automatically, perhaps yes but more likely, no

Quote:
I practice every morning, and the pendulum seems to be moving better and better each day.

To be expected but what does that tell you?

Quote:
Two days ago, I asked higher self a question, holding pendulum over a yes/no chart.

Briefly, the question had to do with asking higher self if a certain electronic device was handcrafted by a certain person. Answer came back yes.

When I contacted the person by email, attached a picture of the electronic device, the person said, " no, I did not make that item, it's not one of mine ".

So, the pendulum gave me a yes answer, when it should have been no. The person would have no reason to lie about it. Nothing to gain or lose.

A pendulum NEVER gives an answer - it's an inanimate object. Using it, however, MIGHT allow a discarnate to answer your questions but assuming that's the case is unwise.

Quote:
My questions:

1) Is it too soon for me to start asking higher self questions and expect true answers? Do I need more practice, as, it's only been two weeks.

yes to the first, probably pointless to the second unless you are certain you know where details originate and can thus their source

Quote:
2) Is it possible, my subconscious mind already believed, although erroneously, before I asked the question, that this certain person must be the maker of th device?

yes

Quote:
3) Is an entity, other than my higher self, operating the pendulum?

maybe - that's MAYBE - to the first. As to the second see above.....