View Single Post
Old 25-08-2020, 02:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodan
For two weeks, I have been practicing with the pendulum, for purposes of communicating with my higher self, which my understanding is my subconscious mind.

I practice every morning, and the pendulum seems to be moving better and better each day.

Two days ago, I asked higher self a question, holding pendulum over a yes/no chart.

Briefly, the question had to do with asking higher self if a certain electronic device was handcrafted by a certain person. Answer came back yes.

When I contacted the person by email, attached a picture of the electronic device, the person said, " no, I did not make that item, it's not one of mine ".

So, the pendulum gave me a yes answer, when it should have been no. The person would have no reason to lie about it. Nothing to gain or lose.

My questions:

1) Is it too soon for me to start asking higher self questions and expect true answers? Do I need more practice, as, it's only been two weeks.

2) Is it possible, my subconscious mind already believed, although erroneously, before I asked the question, that this certain person must be the maker of th device?

3) Is an entity, other than my higher self, operating the pendulum?

Have you ever watched a movie or show when the Prosecutor asks the Defendant a question and says "Yes or No" and the Defendant sits in the chair perplexed.

It was not a 'YES or 'No' question so in your case, why not expand your chart to give you other possibilities?

Most people seem to experience that the answer is 'wrong'. I suggest to ask the pendulum if the sky is blue, that is if it is blue, and wait for the answer. If the pendulum gets the right color for the sky, next tell the pendulum the sky is green. Then ask the pendulum if the sky is green, if the pendulum says te sky is green, I would say you are channeling what you just put out.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜