View Single Post
Old 03-08-2020, 02:36 PM
55Degrees

Hi rodan.
I'm no expert on the pendulum, but I do use one in my workings.
Don't know if it will help you but when I started working with pendulums I was told to practice using questions the I, personally could verify, simple ones eg 'am I female?' 'Is my name .....?'.
Basically testing it's response. Once the responses were consistently correct I could slowly reach out asking, in the morning, if a specific event would happen to me in that day. Eventually asking about specific events and then trying to refine a day of the week it would happen.

It's really a case of taking it very slowly. I would suggest it's maybe a bit too soon but practice makes perfect.

I am now at the level where I predicted a pregnancy, when it would be announced and the due date. I made a journal entry at the time of the reading just so I could provide evidence that the pendulum predicted it.

So trust that it is possible to hone these skills.

I subscribe to the belief that it is our subconscious that moves the pendulum because in reality (well, mine) we already know the answers to the questions we ask.
Once you feel more confident, offer some readings on here (Yes/No style questions) and it will give you some idea of how well you're developing.