Old 18-09-2021, 02:41 PM
AbodhiSky

as john lennon wrote in his song instant karma

instant Karma's going to get you
Going to knock you right on the head
You better get yourself together
Pretty soon you're going to be dead

some karma is felt instantly. easy to see

when we identify with certain thoughts, certain feelings and perceptions and experiences come, right here and right now, that's instant karma

that's why religions are so popular, it's real stuff going on here

whether "mindfulness" "meditation" "emptiness" for the person into zen or Buddhism or "surrender" "faith in jesus" "seeing god" for the Christian" the effects are felt immediately!

one time i sat on a hill overlooking a beautiful church and in that moment surrendered myself, transcended my own thoughts or mind, and everything changed. it was a luminance perception, awake dream. bliss,..short lived lol but all the same...if one can have a moment one can have that as eternity...

up to us to learn to connect

but ya the longer term karma.... like why am i sick or poor? why did i get bad parents? why am i rich? (not my karma!) that type of thing plays out over the life time, long term. we cannot see the cause as it was from our past actions in a past life

it is what it is.... make the best of it. as carlos castanada wrote in one of his books, it's not about what is present as often we have no control over that, it is about being impeccable in the moment.

being the absolute perfect in that moment, "being" impeccable ~ selfless, empty, free, liberated, at peace, without one spec of conflict within or without, even if one is in a war..... go with the flow, the tao, like krishna telling arjuna on the battlefield... let the karma flow, be what it is, but us, we can "be" impeccable in that moment.... and the next...