Thread: Brahman=Logos?
View Single Post
Old 14-09-2021, 12:25 AM
The Anointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
If our intent is right and our focus, or as my friend says, alignment of heart and mind on God (any aspect of him that suits you), then this is the best way.

I see our God as the divine reality of the universe, the eternal spirit from which all being originates and to which all must return at the close of each period of universal activity.

This universe and all herein, is our God made manifest, and how can you say that you love God and yet hate your brother who God has become.

As Jesus said to the Pharisee who asked what he must do to inherit everlasting life; "Love God with all your body, with all your mind and with all your soul, and love your neighbour as yourself, and you will live, because the complete law is fulfilled in those two commands.

What a wonderful world it will be when everybody obeys the very law that they impose on their neighbours; "Do not steal from me or mine, do not kill or harm me or mine, do not bear false witness against me or mine, do not lay with my spouse, etc, etc.

We are our own Judge. Those who break the laws that they impose on the rest of society around them condemn themselves to suffer the second death from which there is no return, for the death of the mind, is the eternal punishment for sin.