View Single Post
Old 22-04-2016, 06:29 AM
Seeker

The Big Bang Theory 1 (An Ego-Soul Separation)

“Bang!” That is the sound of a newborn human universe; yours and mine are alike.

No, it is not an exaggeration. It is an audible signal for an unfolding natural process; no different from thunder, the sound of lightning that warns of an impending storm.

Yes, there is also light, which flashes before the “bang”; in accordance with the natural order -- lightning first, thunder later.

What follows is a huge mind explosion that ejects one out of the body, and disintegrates the body into thin air, figuratively speaking.

The sudden explosion of mind-space is actually a sensory breakout from the inner emotional domain; best visualized as an out-of-body experience that propels one’s awareness into a sun-lit world from the inner emotion-pit.

I-Ching calls this brilliant escape -- an ego detachment process.

Then comes tranquility, the result of the body relaxing and the mind justifying.

The body relaxes when the ego lets go of the past; thereby ending its dominance over the running of the body. In simple English, the involuntarily function is switched on, the moment the consciousness is off; resulting in spontaneous bodily jerks.

The mind justification is a spontaneous process, which matches extremes of opposing natures to form justified knowledge, the core ingredient of a justified environment.

Justified knowledge are facts about how things work naturally. Hence, a justified environment is a natural setting, where things vibrate freely; rising and falling cyclically like the four seasons.

I-Ching calls this unwinding phenomenon a soul-awakening process.

Now, there are two “beings” on the loose -- a detached ego and a liberated soul. Such a “free” formation is called an earthly self (a passive ego plus a grounded soul); blessed with a profound sense of contentment because of the grounding.

Done. Step one of the birth procedure – the separation of the ego and soul.