View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 01:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by angel-of-light
I have a question for you, and I want to share with you my feelings,
does anyone here feel like the more you learned in your spiritual journey, the more hunger you have for deep conversations and knowledge until,

you got so distant from ordinary peoples (emotionally, I have them as an acquaintance but nothing more) you watch them as no matter how hard you try to elevate their thinking and point of view yet they hold so preciously to negativity and low vibration chaos and conflicts,

and it's getting so intense you feel distant even from your own biological mother and father and their earthly thinking patterns, and you find yourself all alone, surrounded with so many, yet feel so lonely. Does anyone feel that way?, my problem is also that as I progressed in my spiritual journey, I detached from my religion in a seek to learn more wisdom and open my horizons,

so i don't really feel belong anywhere, outcasted by my own brother and sisters if I should ever dare to talk on my viewpoints and not really accepted in any other religious sometimes,
I feel so lonely. Anyone face the same thing as well?, that so much painful like a blade piercing the heart and soul emotionally,
there are nights I just choke in tears.

The spiritual journey is about letting go. Letting go of what no longer fits. By fit it often reflects everything outside of you that has created you through them and those things. The family relationship is one of close connection and conditioning. Your moulded by all that. Patterns, generational bonds and much more. Ultimately undoing yourself reflects much of those external ‘people and environments’ and so often you will move closer to yourself to overcome those contained patterns.

It’s through the ‘feelings’ your opening too that you come to develop deeper connection from within. No amount of external can bridge what you yourself must source as you. That’s the turnaround from others and environments towards you and the inner world that you hold as your true self.

When you ground deep in your own body, where your balance is no longer in ‘need’ to be loved’ but rises to ‘being love’ feels connected to you as the ‘fullness’ of your being, you no longer grieve, feel sad, miss those old relationships. Instead you build a new foundation of love and openness, expansive being that thrives from within. You meet yourself again, your heart will open again, your mind/body no longer contained.

The heart will break over and over until it’s no longer needing to break. It completes itself. It loves from an authentic connection where everything fits perfectly.

Then you are free and settle into just being you..💖