View Single Post
Old 29-09-2020, 04:36 AM
Master

Abraham / Hicks on manifesting $1,000,000

Excerpt from the San Antonio workshop, January 29, 2005:

http://www.abeforum.com/showthread.p...s-without-work

Quote:
Guest: How can I balance wanting to draw everything into my life, without having to go into the doing or the being of whatever it is I do. I want to go create a million dollars, but I don't want to go to work for it.

Abraham: Your statement is really telling and really important, because what you're saying is "I want a million dollars, and I believe that there are ways to get a million dollars, that I don't want to do." So, what you're doing is saying "I want this, but I don't want this", and that's not a very powerful state of being because you're setting contradiction up right away. So, you soften that by saying "I want a million dollars and I want to find a way that is compatible with me to receive it." ...

Interesting read!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.